Behold 300 Bed International Center for Disease Control and Isolation at Ituk Mbang General Hospital in Uruan | Ibomplaza News
…………..The newly commissioned state of art 300 bed isolation medical Center with fully medical equipment, in line with the CDC International standard located at Ituk Mbang, A’Ibom State was built by Government of Akwa Ibom State under the supervision of the Honourable Commissioner for Works, Akparawa Ephraim Inyang.
The Isolation Centre has the followings;
• Four (4) wards with (75) Seventy-five beds each.
• Twenty (20) En-suite Doctor’s quarters with three (3) entrances for the Doctors.
• 20 intercoms lines in each ward.
• Four (4) disinfection rooms for Doctors and Nurses.
• Twenty (20) fire hose station
• Six (6) fire cabinet station.
• Eight (8) consulting offices.
• Four (4) changing rooms.
• Twenty four (24) closed-circuit television/ security cameras.
• Secured and fenced round.
• Two (2) emergency exit.
• Virology/ clinical laboratory.
• Laundry room and other services.
This is indeed, the 8th wonder of the World. God bless Governor Udom Emmanuel administration.
©Ibomplaza News Blogger